Saturday, July 12, 2014

Currently Reading - Deep Blue


I am finally uploading a currently reading, I guess I have been focusing on different things and different features and totally forgot about this one! 
You'll be pleased to know that Celine and I have a few joint book reviews we will be posting in the new future, stay tuned! 

~enjoy~


DEEP BLUE

18601430

18601430The first in a series of four epic tales set in the depths of the ocean, where six mermaids seek to protect and save their hidden world.

Deep in the ocean, in a world not so different from our own, live the merpeople. Their communities are spread throughout the oceans, seas, and freshwaters all over the globe.

When Serafina, a mermaid of the Mediterranean Sea, awakens on the morning of her betrothal, her biggest worry should be winning the love of handsome Prince Mahdi. And yet Sera finds herself haunted by strange dreams that foretell the return of an ancient evil. Her dark premonitions are confirmed when an assassin's arrow poisons Sera's mother. Now, Serafina must embark on a quest to find the assassin's master and prevent a war between the Mer nations. Led only by her shadowy dreams, Sera searches for five other mermaid heroines who are scattered across the six seas. Together, they will form an unbreakable bond of sisterhood and uncover a conspiracy that threatens their world's very existence.



This book was a complete impulse buy, I saw the cover and the writing inside, (which may I add is blue!) and bought it (its also a hard back and I cannot leave such a beautiful book in the shop. I caved in, yes.

I would never usually buy a book like this, its such a fantasy book. As I said an impulse buy. The man in the shop said "you should read this, I found it very soothing after finishing my A Levels". You cant argue with a nice soothing read.

(A/N: I know the covers on the left and right are the same but there are no different editions of the book.)


My bLoG iS BETteR ThaN Your VLoG
ELlIe

No comments:

Post a Comment