I know exactly what you are thinking, "It is Sunday night and she was meant to upload last Tuesday." This is not me mixing up the days, I know exactly what day it is. I have valid excuse,s 1. My nan got taken to Accident and Emergency last Monday after taking a fall from a rather large horse. 2.I had to go to Accident and Emergency with her. 3.Once I left Accident and Emergency, my Mum and I had to go and stay at her house seeing as she has 2 horses and 2 dogs, 4.HER HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE WIFI! I spent like five hours trying to get it to work... I haven't been home since then, but here I am now...
Last weeks theme was...
HILARIOUS BOOK TITLES
I had no idea what to put so I have googled and picked my favourites
- She's my Sister - Having a Retarded Sister - I saw this and laughed, it reminds me of something Celine would say, instead her catchphrase was 'Ellie is an idiot' for the whole of last years biology lessons.
- The Princess Bitchface Syndrome - I really like this title for many reasons, 1. I love how blunt it is 2. I am very certain if my mum saw this book in a shop she would buy it.
- Why I killed Pluto and Why it had it coming - This book just confused me, I loved the title and I would love to read a book with such a witty title.
- Tequila Mockingbird - Another witty title, such an awesome play on words and a very fitting title. I think this title is pure genius.
- If someone lies to you, Murder him and lie about Murdering him. - Haha, this is a child's book and that is so messed up and its just hilarious, I cannot form a legible sentence.
- The big book of Lesbian Horse Stories - I am sure I had a book or a book like this with a super dodgy title? I cant remember..
- Cooking with Pooh - Yum! It seems that many people are also being as immature as I am and finding this revoltingly funny.
- My first rave! - I think this is funny because of all of the kids on the cover. I am very curious to see what this book holds.
- Killing Koala bears, from another dimension - This is ironic, I mean aren't Koala bears like the cutest animal ever, well on the cover it is holding a human head which is very worrying.
- Exorcism - This book is so random, I think if I ever go out with Celine and we are planning our consumption of Alcohol I am going to read this, just in case.
Well I hope you enjoy this Top Ten Tuesday, I have laughed loads:)
My blog is better than your vlog